My Bottom Line: Richard Fenning
Richard Fenning is the chief executive of security consultancy Control Risks.
He says the ability to create a genuinely global culture throughout a multinational company can deliver a substantial competitive advantage - but warns that it is not an easy thing to deliver.
Available since: Thu 10 Feb 2011
Meet the entrepreneurs and business leaders who appear on The Bottom Line.
More clips from 10/02/2011
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials