PJ Harvey in conversation with Steve Lamacq
Folk songstress and master of atmospherics PJ Harvey joins Steve for an in depth interview about her new album 'Let England Shake' ahead of its release.
Polly talks frankly about her refusal to go over old ground, her sensitivity to current events and their influence on her writing.
Available since: Thu 10 Feb 2011
- PJ Harvey
More clips from Steve Lamacq
- Charles Hazelwood talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 08:06 Charles Hazelwood
- Exclusive preview: Jack White talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 01:32 Jack White in conversation
- Jon Hopkins talks to Tom Ravenscroft Duration: 11:54 Tom Ravenscroft sits in
- Robert Worby on the curious world of Electronica Duration: 12:50 Tom Ravenscroft sits in
- The Black Keys talk to Steve Lamacq Duration: 17:31 Album of the Day: Black Keys interview