Studio Recording Masterclass at Maida Vale with Huw Stephens
Huw Stephens hosts a recording masterclass as experienced BBC Maida Vale engineers demonstrate how to set up, record and mix a live studio session with midlands quintet, Swimming. Simon Askew walks delegates through the recording process, from choosing and positioning microphones, operating the mixing desk and recording overdubs. Filmed live at the BBC Introducing Musicians' Masterclass 2011.
Available since: Fri 4 Feb 2011
This clip is from
Bringing together all of the BBC's supporters of unsigned music. Upload your music here.
We invited aspiring UK artists along to studios in London for a day of inspiring sessions
More clips from BBC Introducing
- Broken Hands - No One Left To Meet Duration: 03:27
- Little Shoes Big Voice - Nightfall Duration: 03:31
- ALX - Beautiful Criminal Duration: 03:32
- Mother - Up For Hours (Session for BBC Introducing on Radio Humberside) Duration: 03:07
- Mother - Point Of Going Nowhere (Session for BBC Introducing on Radio Humberside) Duration: 04:13