Egypt: "When the curfew falls, it all changes"
Angela, a British resident of Cairo, talks to Stephen Nolan about how life in the city goes on, despite the protests and the curfew.
She says her vegetable delivery man still attempts to do his rounds, but at night, with the curfew in place, everything's very different.
Available since: Mon 31 Jan 2011
More clips from Stephen Nolan
- Designer of NHS "fat app" talks to Stephen Nolan Duration: 09:09 15/12/2013
- Slavery “is a growing problem in the UK” Duration: 03:20 15/12/2013
- Holocaust survivor kept her secret for 70 years Duration: 11:10 15/12/2013
- Actor John Standing on the late Peter O'Toole Duration: 06:09 15/12/2013
- Tributes to Nelson Mandela at his state funeral Duration: 02:33 15/12/2013