Ruth and Adam Fox from Yorkshire - revisited.
For Ruth Fox from Yorkshire, Australia seemed like the last chance to land her dream job as a marine biologist on the Great Barrier Reef. In 2007, she and her husband Adam tried out life in Cairns, but her prospects of work looked bleak. However, in 2008 we found them in Australia where a new life down under was looking more hopeful. Did they settle in Oz or did they abandon their dream of a new life?
Available since: Tue 25 Jan 2011
- Series Producer
- Christopher Hutchins
- Nicki Chapman
- Matt Pelly
More clips from Wanted Down Under Revisited
- Relaxing at Freemantle Harbour Duration: 00:56 Series 7, Orrett Family
- What makes a home? Duration: 00:45 Series 7, France-Brotherton Family
- The things you leave behind Duration: 00:44 Series 7, McGrath/Jackson Family
- Will they stay or will they go...? Duration: 00:56 Series 7, Afanasiev Family
- Visa problems Duration: 00:47 Series 7, Buchanan Family