Why Will There Be No End Of The Peer Show?
A little preview of Friday 21 January's News Quiz, featuring Sue Perkins, Mark Steel, Jeremy Hardy and Hugo Rifkind.
After marathon sittings in the House of Lords this week, Sandi Toksvig asks: "why will there be no end of the peer show?"
Tune into the News Quiz on Fridays at 18.30 or Saturdays at 12.30. And remember that you can now get two comedy podcasts from BBC Radio 4: Friday Night Comedy and the brand new Comedy of the Week.
Available since: Fri 21 Jan 2011
Comedy videos to watch and share on the web, mobile and red button.
More clips from The News Quiz
- News Quiz: Train Survey Duration: 01:18 Series 83
- Jeremy Hardy: the bottom problem Duration: 00:59 Series 82, Episode 3
- The Calman's Pyjamas Duration: 01:20 Series 82, Episode 2
- David Dimbleby: from thinking to inking Duration: 01:41 Series 82, Episode 2
- Miles Jupp explains #curious4comedy Duration: 01:46 Series 82, Episode 1