In the bakery with Alex Gooch
Alex Gooch, winner of the Best Producer category of the Radio 4 Food and Farming Award, in his Herefordshire bakery, with chef and Chair of Judges Angela Hartnett.
Available since: Fri 14 Jan 2011
This clip is from
Angela Hartnett cooks a winter's feast from the 2010 Best Producer Finalists' ingredients.
First broadcast: 16 Jan 2011
More clips from Angela Hartnett's Best Producer Meal
More clips from Food Programme
- Madhur Jaffrey tries curry and chips Duration: 02:04 Madhur Jaffrey, a life through food
- Sean Brock: “Look at my tattoo…. There’s no question about what I do for a living…. I cook”. Duration: 15:49 US Southern Cooking and Chef Sean Brock
- Paul McCartney: ‘No way was I trying tongue’ Duration: 01:38 Food in the life of Sir Paul McCartney
- Tim Hayward Duration: 00:41 Christmas Necessary Pleasures
- Charles Campion's Christmas Pleasure Duration: 01:10 Christmas Necessary Pleasures