Mark’s Mini-Planetarium (2011)
Mark Thompson demonstrates how the Earth's rotation affects the night sky using a home made mini-planetarium. Learn why different constellations are visible at different times of year.
Available since: Wed 29 Dec 2010
This clip is from
Professor Brian Cox and Dara O Briain host three days of live stargazing.
More clips from Series 1
More clips from Stargazing LIVE
- Unlocking the Sun’s secrets Duration: 04:22 Series 4, Episode 1
- Dara takes a spin in a centrifuge Duration: 03:13 Series 4, Episode 3
- Starcast 2014 Duration: 01:35 Series 4, Back to Earth 3
- Dara rides the 'vomit comet' Duration: 04:00 Series 4, Episode 2
- Starcast 2 Duration: 01:32 Series 4, Back to Earth 2