Space Photography Guide (2011)
Expert astronomer Mark Thompson shows you how to get started in photographing the night sky. Learn how easy it is to capture images of space in your own back garden without using expensive kit. Mark explains techniques for SLR or instant cameras.
Available since: Tue 4 Jan 2011
This clip is from
Professor Brian Cox and Dara O Briain host three days of live stargazing.
More clips from Series 1
More clips from Stargazing LIVE
- Unlocking the Sun’s secrets Duration: 04:22 Series 4, Episode 1
- Dara takes a spin in a centrifuge Duration: 03:13 Series 4, Episode 3
- Starcast 2014 Duration: 01:35 Series 4, Back to Earth 3
- Dara rides the 'vomit comet' Duration: 04:00 Series 4, Episode 2
- Starcast 1 Duration: 01:51 Series 4, Back to Earth 1