John Hurt narrates Human Planet
John Hurt adds his inimitable style to the Human Planet series. Take a look behind the scenes at how Human Planet director Nicolas Brown spent a day working with him recording the voice track for the Mountains programme, a rare insight into how pictures and words come together to make a landmark series.
Available since: Thu 23 Dec 2010
This clip is from
Human Planet brings you the most amazing human stories in the natural world today.
More clips from Human Planet
- Living with hazards: Indonesian sulphur miners Duration: 05:13 Mountains - Life in Thin Air
- Living with hazards: Simien cliff farmers Duration: 06:06 Mountains - Life in Thin Air
- Living without water: Tubu traders Duration: 07:32 Deserts - Life in the Furnace
- Living with cold: reindeer herders in Norway Duration: 06:44 Arctic - Life in the Deep Freeze
- Living without water: Atacama fog catching nets Duration: 05:00 Deserts - Life in the Furnace