Martha Kearney on The Archers as a “guilty pleasure"
To celebrate 60 years of The Archers, Radio 4 presenter Martha Kearney talks about swapping punk records for Ambridge life.
Available since: Fri 17 Dec 2010
This clip is from
Essential drama from the heart of the country.
More clips from The Archers
- Helen's last message to Greg - which he never heard Duration: 00:39
- Greg pushes Helen (Apr 2004) Duration: 01:00
- Shula blames herself for Darrell's suicide attempt (Dec 2013) Duration: 00:58
- Ed shoots Baz (Nov 2013) Duration: 00:58
- Kirsty and Rob's excruciating improvisation (Nov 2013) Duration: 00:57