Ed Miliband: "Yes, I am a socialist"
Labour leader Ed Miliband tells Nicky Campbell he is not embarrassed to call himself a socialist and says he is in politics to tackle "big unfairnesses in our society". He also talks about the role of unions in his party and allegations that Labour ministers were complicit in torture.
Available since: Fri 26 Nov 2010
More clips from Ashes Breakfast
- Jono Coleman cries over Ashes series defeat Duration: 02:22 07/01/2011
- Graeme Swann on Ashes triumph: "It's a magnificent feeling" Duration: 03:41 07/01/2011
- Australian radio DJ on Ashes "shame" Duration: 02:16 07/01/2011
- Mark Little: 'Ashes was hard to watch' Duration: 02:55 07/01/2011
- Talking pigeon-racing on TMS Duration: 02:54 05/01/2011