Elton John speaks to Steve Wright and the team
Elton John joins Steve to talk about his new album with Leon Russell, The Union.
He talks about how after 38 years he came to be working again with Leon and how they built their sound.
Available since: Thu 25 Nov 2010
This clip is from
Steve, Tim and Janey with Elton John, Jimmy Carr, the factoids, non-stop oldies and more.
First broadcast: 25 Nov 2010
The best clips from Radio 2
More clips from Steve Wright in the Afternoon
- Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis chat to Steve Wright. Duration: 07:38 The stars of The Hangover Part III and Andy Hamilton
- Lucy Beaumont chats to Steve Wright Duration: 04:31 The stars of The Hangover Part III and Andy Hamilton
- Funnyman Andy Hamilton chats to Steve Wright Duration: 06:09 The stars of The Hangover Part III and Andy Hamilton
- Hugh Dennis chats to Richard Allison Duration: 08:43 Richard Allinson sits in
- Gabrielle Aplin chats to Steve Wright Duration: 05:30 Hugh Laurie and Gabrielle Aplin