Explorer Bruce Parry sails to the island of Anuta, a tiny, remote tropical outpost in the South Pacific. It is one of the most isolated communities on Earth. To the Western eye it looks like paradise - white beaches, turquoise sea, swaying palm trees - but is there such a thing as paradise on Earth?
Available since: Tue 23 Nov 2010
- Bruce Parry
Clips from BBC programmes showcasing man's relationship with the natural environment.
More clips from Tribe
- Family structure Duration: 01:24 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad shopping - visit from the supply truck Duration: 01:47 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad looking for food Duration: 00:46 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad migration - journey preparation Duration: 01:32 Series 1, Darhad
- Introducing Mongolian steppes Duration: 01:17 Series 1, Darhad