How hard can it be to sell a bunch of bananas?
A new government-backed market trader training scheme aims to help budding entrepreneurs who may have lost their jobs in the recession. 5 live's Stephen Chittenden gets some work experience on a market stall in Northampton.
Available since: Tue 23 Nov 2010
More clips from 23/11/2010
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014