Tonight's the Night: Children in Need Special
John Barrowman makes a dream come true for twins Molly and Rosie as reward for their hard fundraising work for The Craighalbert Centre.
Available since: Fri 19 Nov 2010
This clip is from
Jackie Bird hosts highlights from last night's show, held at the SECC in Glasgow.
First broadcast: 20 Nov 2010
More clips from Children in Need Rocks Scotland
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- Greenwich Powerchair Football Club Duration: 02:41
- 2013 Campaign reaches record total of £49.6 million! Duration: 00:32
- Helping children smile throughout the UK Duration: 02:11
- The Chris Evans Breakfast Show's Vassos visits Richard House Duration: 02:22
- Chris Evans's Dirty Dozen auction for BBC Children in Need Duration: 02:56