Christine Walkden interviews Jeremy Scott, Blind Gardener Of The Year
Christine Walkden visits Jeremy Scott, winner of the Thrive and RNIB's Blind Gardener of the Year 'Champion of Champions' award at home in his garden.
From toilet rolls to railway sleepers, Jeremy discusses his tools and techniques with Christine.
Listen to the extended interview for some ingenious tips for gardeners who are visually impaired.
This clip is from
Eric Robson and the panel are guests of the Sussex U3A Regional Association.
First broadcast: 05 Nov 2010
More clips from Gardeners' Question Time
- Flanders Fields Memorial Garden Duration: 06:57 Tiverton, Devon
- Celebrating 20 years on Gardeners' Question Time Duration: 01:30 Cheltenham
- What should I plant in my boot? Duration: 02:43 Wyke Regis, Weymouth
- 'Are there any chicken-resistant plants?' Duration: 02:30 Summer Garden Party 2013, Ness Botanic Gardens
- "Why is my rhubarb so spindly?" Duration: 02:21 Gressenhall, Norfolk