The Righteous Kill reviewed by Mark Kermode
Mark Kermode reviews The Righteous Kill, in which Robert De Niro and Al Pacino are on screen for the first time since 1995's Heat.
"Completely throwaway, disposable, straight-to-dvd, doesn't make-any-sense, ludicrous-plot-twist, bonky-bonky-bonkily written clunkety script."
Available since: Wed 27 Oct 2010
More clips from 26/09/2008
More clips from Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
- Mark Kermode reviews Grand Budpest Hotel Duration: 07:16 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews 300: Rise of an Empire Duration: 05:26 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews Wake in Fright Duration: 03:29 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark kermode reviews Escape from Planet Earth Duration: 02:10 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews Bullet Duration: 02:06 with Terry Gilliam