Can advertising win an election?
In the run-up to the US mid-terms, parties, candidates and interest groups are trying to sway the vote in an unprecedented number of tight races. Political advertising expert Prof Ken Goldstein discusses how advertising is being used to influence people.
Available since: Wed 27 Oct 2010
More clips from 27/10/2010
More clips from Up All Night
- Marlene Dietrich's grandson auctions her letters Duration: 03:31 19/03/2014
- L'Wren Scott had a "fashion fairytale story" Duration: 05:34 18/03/2014
- The Fray “really tired” of hit song How to Save a Life. Duration: 02:12 07/03/2014
- Jon McClure Rev & the Makers: "A rubbish time for music” Duration: 02:17 28/02/2014
- Bryan Adams pays tribute to Paco de Lucia Duration: 07:03 27/02/2014