Lou Reed's Berlin reviewed by Mark Kermode
Mark Kermode gives his thoughts on director Julian Schnabel's film covering Lou Reed's New York concert in 2007.
"Very well orchestrated... nicely filmed... slightly po-faced."
Available since: Tue 26 Oct 2010
More clips from 25/07/2008
More clips from Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
- Mark Kermode reviews Grand Budpest Hotel Duration: 07:16 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews 300: Rise of an Empire Duration: 05:26 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews Wake in Fright Duration: 03:29 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark kermode reviews Escape from Planet Earth Duration: 02:10 with Terry Gilliam
- Mark Kermode reviews Bullet Duration: 02:06 with Terry Gilliam