Series trail for Turn Back Time - The High Street where a group of shop-keeping families are transported back to the birth of the high street in the 1870s, and propelled through a century of change, right up to the modern era and the 1970s.
Available since: Wed 20 Oct 2010
This clip is from
A group of shop-keeping families are taken back in time to the birth of the high street.
More clips from Turn Back Time
- It's the Long Hot Summer of '76 on Albert Road Duration: 01:49 The Family, 1970
- It's the swinging 60s on Albert Road Duration: 02:14 The Family, 1960
- We'll Meet Again... Duration: 02:55 The Family, 1940
- The Taylors and The Meadows face some big challenges Duration: 03:05 The Family, Episode 2
- The Meadows and Taylor Families' First Morning in the 1900s Duration: 02:35 The Family, Episode 1