MOST WANTED: Nelson's missing brooch, chosen by militaria expert Graham Lay
In the new series Fiona Bruce will be asking some of the Antiques Roadshow experts which items they'd most like to discover one day. Militaria expert and Nelson enthusiast Graham Lay would love to find something worn by Nelson.
His dream find would be the chelengk (brooch) stolen during a raid on the National Maritime Museum in London half a century ago. It could be worth in excess of £200,000.
Available since: Sun 10 Oct 2010
This clip is from
BBC Antiques Roadshow experts examine and value antiques and collectables.
More clips from Antiques Roadshow
- English Delftware flower bricks Duration: 02:32 Series 36, Sainsbury Centre Norwich 1
- 1950s English Rose kitchen units Duration: 03:33 Series 36, Sainsbury Centre Norwich 1
- Death mask of William Gladstone Duration: 03:13 Series 36, Sainsbury Centre Norwich 1
- Sampler sewn in workhouse Duration: 04:49 Series 36, Sainsbury Centre Norwich 1
- Porcelain ballerinas by Pavlova Duration: 04:10 Series 36, The Royal Ballet School, Richmond 1