My Bottom Line: Trevor Matthews
Trevor Matthews is chief executive of Friends Provident.
He was given some excellent advice from a professor at Harvard: compete aggressively to the outside world, but collaborate superbly on the inside.
Available since: Thu 23 Sep 2010
Meet the entrepreneurs and business leaders who appear on The Bottom Line.
More clips from 23/09/2010
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials