Can you guess the value of these items from today's Bargain Hunt?
How good are you at spotting a bargain? Do you know your Majolica from your Moorcroft? Watch Tim Wonnacott's What's It Worth? and guess the how much the items will make at auction. Then tune in to Bargain Hunt on TV or the BBC iPlayer, to see if you are right. There's no prize, it's just for fun.
Available since: Mon 6 Sep 2010
- Tim Wonnacott
More clips from Bargain Hunt
- Caroline Hawley gets the reds excited about an early Victorian Rosewood Tea Caddy. Duration: 01:53 Series 39, Builth Wells 4
- Charles Hanson finds a 1920s silver bowling ball for the blues! Duration: 01:48 Series 38, Hemswell 27
- David Harper brings attention to a Bible Box for the reds. Duration: 01:58 Series 38, Peterborough 31
- The blues are sailing away with a purchase spotted by Charles! Duration: 02:00 Series 38, Hemswell 25
- The blues can't resist a miniature mahogany chest! Duration: 02:02 Series 38, Edinburgh 22