Harvesting sago flour
Sago is a staple of the Penan's diet. Bruce Parry observes as they cut down a palm and process it into sago flour.
Available since: Fri 27 Aug 2010
- Bruce Parry
Clips from BBC programmes showcasing man's relationship with the natural environment.
More clips from Tribe
- Family structure Duration: 01:24 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad shopping - visit from the supply truck Duration: 01:47 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad looking for food Duration: 00:46 Series 1, Darhad
- Darhad migration - journey preparation Duration: 01:32 Series 1, Darhad
- Introducing Mongolian steppes Duration: 01:17 Series 1, Darhad