- Mince Pie Pastry Recipe Duration: 00:43 What was the last thing you made?
- Tom Daley: Why is coming out is still seen as such a big deal? Duration: 01:33 Coming Out - Why do you think it's still a big deal?
- Hotseat: Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police Duration: 52:47 The Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police is in the Hotseat
- Jim Davis meets an award winning Perfusionist Duration: 06:41 Is plain packaging enough to make people quit smoking?
- Children In Need with Jim Davis Duration: 04:12
- Children In Need with Julie Mayer Duration: 04:26 15/11/2013
Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival
Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival is one of the biggest events on Britain’s comedy map with more than 520 shows in 17 days across Leicester and Leicestershire. And BBC Radio Leicester will be there.
Throughout the festival, our comedy reviewer Kate Bassett will be telling us what she thinks about the shows she’s seen. She’ll be joining Jim Davis after 11am Mondays to Fridays, and with Tony Wadsworth for the Clock Tower hour after 11am on Saturdays.
Plus – listen out for interviews with some of the big comedy stars as well as up-and-coming new talents.
And on Tuesday, 11 February, the legendary Arthur Smith will be in conversation with Jim Davis here in the Open Centre at BBC Radio Leicester. You'll be able to hear highlights of that show in Jim Davis’s programme between 9am and midday on Wednesday, 12 February.
Stand Up If You Dare!
If you feel inspired to have a go at stand-up, you can take part in Stand Up If You Dare!
Think you're funny? Reckon you can tell a good gag? Why not put your talent to the test. This year, for Comic Relief, BBC Radio Leicester is challenging you to Stand Up If You Dare.
With the help of professionals we will put you through your paces to fine-tune your comic skills so you're ready to take the stage at a special Comic Relief stand-up night at Leicester's Crumblin' Cookie on Monday, 11 March.
To sign up for our comedy bootcamp and Stand Up If You Dare for Comic Relief 2013 email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Leicester as the subject. Alternatively, you could go to bbc.co.uk/rednoseday and follow the link to Stand Up If You Dare.