Simon Reeve risks the wrath of the local bees to hunt honey with the Wichi people in Argentina. Honey is one of the few remaining foods they can harvest from the forest which is at risk of deforestation.
Available since: Thu 19 Aug 2010
- Simon Reeve
Clips from BBC programmes showcasing man's relationship with the natural environment.
More clips from Chile to Brazil
More clips from Tropic of Capricorn
- Landmine detecting rats Duration: 02:40 Namibia and Botswana
- Mining for sapphires in Madagascar Duration: 03:15 Namibia and Botswana
- Eating xebu penis soup Duration: 01:53 Namibia and Botswana
- Farming in the Australian drought Duration: 03:23 Australia
- High and dry in the Andes Duration: 04:11 Chile to Brazil