Four ways to find a distant planet
Sir Patrick Moore speaks with Professor Andrew Collier Cameron, who explains four ways of detecting planets orbiting stars outside of our solar system.
Available since: Thu 12 Aug 2010
- Patrick Moore
Watch Solar System video clips from the BBC Archive.
More clips from The Sky at Night
- How to build an Ice Giant Duration: 06:41 Ice Giants
- October's guide: How to find Uranus and Neptune Duration: 01:09 Ice Giants
- September's guide: Find the Andromeda Galaxy Duration: 01:24 The Hunt for ET
- The Drake Equation for alien life Duration: 04:33 The Hunt for ET
- What is life? Duration: 07:49 The Hunt for ET