In this week’s Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May buy old British roadsters from Jensen-Healey, Lotus and TVR.
They then race around the Lotus test track to see which of them is the best.
Finally, The Stig is let loose in a car that wiped the British sports cars off the map; a Peugeot 205 Diesel.
Who will finish triumphant?
Available since: Mon 2 Aug 2010
- Jeremy Clarkson
- Richard Hammond
- James May
More clips from Episode 6
More clips from Top Gear
- Burma - Bridge Duration: 05:40 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 2
- Burma - Party Duration: 05:43 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 2
- Burma - Horses Duration: 03:24 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Burma - Naypyiadaw mods and drag race Duration: 07:25 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Burma - Meet Up - Challenge Duration: 05:14 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1