Madagascar delivers plea on aid shipments
The Madagascan government has appealed to the international community not to abandon the country, following the suspension of much aid to the island last year.
Most donors stopped aid shipments after a violent change of government and have said they will not restart donations until elections are held.
Linda Pressly reports from Madagascar.
Available since: Thu 29 Jul 2010
More clips from Madagascar
More clips from Crossing Continents
- Who is Gulnara Karimova? Duration: 02:31 Uzbekistan: Searching for Googoosha
- ‘Hurray, I've found a soldier!’ Duration: 01:40 Russia: Digging up the Dead
- "Everything’s been taken away – it’s the worst kind of FGM" Duration: 01:52 Spain: Operation FGM
- "It looks like the leg bone of somebody..." Duration: 02:03 Mexico's Village Vigilantes
- Outcry over Japan's forced confessions Duration: 02:50 Forced Confessions in Japan