James and a Volcano
In the new series of Top Gear, James May drove a suped-up Toyota Hilux to the mouth of the erupting Volcano in Iceland.
To prove his mission was a success, James needed to collect a piece of new landscape created by the red hot lava being spat from volcano. His only equipment was a garden trowel and a metal bucket.
Watch James as he battles to complete his challenge.
Available since: Mon 28 Jun 2010
- James May
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from Top Gear
- Burma - Bridge Duration: 05:40 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 2
- Burma - Party Duration: 05:43 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 2
- Burma - Horses Duration: 03:24 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Burma - Naypyiadaw mods and drag race Duration: 07:25 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Burma - Meet Up - Challenge Duration: 05:14 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1