James and a Volcano
In the new series of Top Gear, James May drove a suped-up Toyota Hilux to the mouth of the erupting Volcano in Iceland.
To prove his mission was a success, James needed to collect a piece of new landscape created by the red hot lava being spat from volcano. His only equipment was a garden trowel and a metal bucket.
Watch James as he battles to complete his challenge.
Available since: Mon 28 Jun 2010
- James May
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from Top Gear
- Burma Special Duration: 00:20 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Top Gear explores Ukraine - Part 2 Duration: 08:27 Series 21, Episode 3
- Top Gear explores Ukraine - Part 1 Duration: 04:32 Series 21, Episode 3
- Hot Hatches - Supermarket Sweep Duration: 04:41 Series 21, Episode 1
- Hot Hatches - Jeremy chase Duration: 06:33 Series 21, Episode 1