Who won the Woman's Hour Balloon Debate?
Watch a Woman's Hour live audience choose between Mary Wollstonecraft and Emmeline Pankhurst.
The question asked by Jenni Murray was "Who has done the most to put women on the political map in the UK?".
Choosing from Mary Wollstonecraft (advocate: Professor Mary Beard), Emmeline Pankhurst (advocate: Shami Chakrabarti), Barbara Castle (advocate: Caroline Flint MP) and Margaret Thatcher (advocate: Louise Bagshawe MP), the studio audience ditched Thatcher and Castle in the first round of voting.
Watch this video to see who came out on top from the final two.
Wednesday 16 June's edition of Woman's Hour came live from Radio Theatre.
Available since: Wed 16 Jun 2010
More clips from 16/06/2010
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Paula McGuire: A Superhero Transformation Duration: 06:23 Listener Week: Porn, 50:50 Childcare
- Helen Brook Duration: 08:23 Pussy Riot; Brook at 50; Child Migrants
- Woman's Hour Cooker for CIN - Feeling hot hot hot Duration: 04:33 Sophia Loren on her fairy tale life
- Sir Keir Starmer on Changing the Culture Around Cases of Historical Abuse Duration: 12:27 Joan of Arc; Keir Starmer; Heroism; PUAs
- Tribute to the Woman's Hour cooker for Children in Need Duration: 05:45 Children in Need Auction