My Bottom Line: Matt Brittin
Matt Brittin is managing director of Google UK.
He says one should never be shy away from asking obvious questions, especially if you don't understand what's being said. Chances are, if you're confused, other people will be too.
Available since: Fri 28 May 2010
Meet the entrepreneurs and business leaders who appear on The Bottom Line.
More clips from 27/05/2010
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials