Interview with Let's Buy Happiness
After their live performance at Maida Vale for BBC Introducing on 6 Music, Tyneside's Let's Buy Happiness discuss how they got themselves noticed by Tom Robinson and try to describe their sound.
Available since: Thu 6 May 2010
- Let's Buy Happiness
This clip is from
A special show featuring highlights from BBC Introducing on 6 Music: Live.
First broadcast: 30 Apr 2010
More clips from Introducing Week On 6 Music Live Special
More clips from The Tom Robinson Show
- Hear Tom's Interview With DJ Shadow in 2006 Duration: 07:47 With Bridie Jackson and The Arbour in session
- The Savage Nomads BBC Introducing session Duration: 21:26
- John Bramwell Chats To Tom Duration: 23:24 With John Bramwell of I Am Kloot
- Jack Cheshire in session for Tom Robinson Duration: 21:08 With Jack Cheshire in session
- Richard Hell chats with Tom Robinson Duration: 27:17 With Richard Hell