Landward - Seaweed - Fuel For Thought
Seaweed has real potential as an energy source and the good news is Scotland has plenty of it and the potential to grow lots more. Sarah Mack met the pioneers behind plans to make seaweed the fuel of the future.
She joined Lars Brunner from the Scottish Association for Marine Science as he collects some samples to find out the more about the topic.
Available since: Tue 20 Apr 2010
- Key talent
- Sarah Mack
More clips from Episode 3
More clips from Landward
- Rare Whisky Tour Duration: 01:58 2014/2015, Episode 5
- The science of breeding Aberdeen Angus Cattle Duration: 00:23 2014/2015, Episode 4
- The role of Gamekeepers from Highland sporting estates during the First World War. Duration: 00:58 2014/2015, Episode 3
- Nick’s Scallop Ceviche Duration: 01:09 2014/2015, Episode 2
- Pinemarten research in Glenmore Forest Park Duration: 01:47 2014/2015, Episode 1