My Bottom Line: James Hussey
James Hussey is the chief executive of De La Rue, the bank note manufacturer.
At 6'8" James is an imposing figure. It took him years to realise that some of his staff were intimidated by him. He now makes a big effort when interacting with colleagues to put them at ease. He advises everyone, whatever their position, to be self-aware and make an effort get on with their colleagues.
Available since: Fri 16 Apr 2010
More clips from 18/02/2010
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials