Methane rain on Titan
Professor Brian Cox explains how Titan's dense atmosphere combined with its weak gravity would mean that a rain storm on this moon of Saturn would be a very unusual experience.
Available since: Tue 16 Mar 2010
- Brian Cox
- Chris Holt
- Danielle Peck
- Executive Producer
- Andrew Cohen
This clip is from
3/5 How an envelope of gas can create some of the most wondrous sights in the solar system.
First broadcast: 21 Mar 2010
Watch Solar System video clips from the BBC Archive.
More clips from The Thin Blue Line
More clips from Wonders of the Solar System
- Mars methane life clue Duration: 03:27 Original Series, Aliens
- Tracking killer asteroids Duration: 03:16 Original Series, Dead or Alive
- Life in Europa's underground ocean? Duration: 04:16 Original Series, Aliens
- Life in ice Duration: 04:52 Original Series, Aliens
- Water's link with life Duration: 01:44 Original Series, Aliens