My Bottom Line: Lisa King
Lisa King is the chief operating officer and managing director of Christie's International, one of the world's leading art business famous for its auctions.
She thinks her success is down to working for her father and grandfather when she was very young, answering the phones and doing other office tasks, which gave her lots of confidence.
Available since: Wed 10 Mar 2010
More clips from 04/02/2010
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials