Human Planet - Nitin Sawhney
Nitin Sawhney talks about how he will be approaching composing the Human Planet score.
Uniquely in the animal kingdom, humans have managed to adapt and thrive in every environment on Earth. Each episode takes you to the extremes of our planet: the arctic, mountains, oceans, jungles, grasslands, deserts, rivers and even the urban jungle. Here you will meet people who survive by building complex, exciting and often mutually beneficial relationships with their animal neighbours and the hostile elements of the natural world.
Human Planet crews have filmed in around 80 locations, bringing you many stories that have never been told on television before. The team has trekked with HD cameras and state of the art gear to film from the air, from the ground and underwater. The result: a “cinematic experience” created by world-class natural history and documentary camera crews and programme makers.
Available since: Wed 10 Mar 2010
This clip is from
Human Planet brings you the most amazing human stories in the natural world today.
More clips from Human Planet
- Living with hazards: Indonesian sulphur miners Duration: 05:13 Mountains - Life in Thin Air
- Living with hazards: Simien cliff farmers Duration: 06:06 Mountains - Life in Thin Air
- Living without water: Tubu traders Duration: 07:32 Deserts - Life in the Furnace
- Living with cold: reindeer herders in Norway Duration: 06:44 Arctic - Life in the Deep Freeze
- Living without water: Atacama fog catching nets Duration: 05:00 Deserts - Life in the Furnace