My Bottom Line: Nani Beccalli-Falco
Ferdinando 'Nani' Beccalli-Falco is president and CEO of GE International - the global arm of one of the world's biggest companies, selling light bulbs, jet engines and credit cards, among other things.
Here, Nani, one of GE's most senior executives, explains his recipe for business success.
Evan is joined by Nani Beccalli-Falco, president of General Electric International, Candace Johnson, serial entrepreneur who co-founded the satellite company SES Global, and John Fleming, chief executive of Ford of Europe.
Available since: Wed 10 Mar 2010
More clips from 22/10/2009
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 00:58
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials