Dance Lesson: Cha Cha
So You Think You Can Dance isn't just about watching other people perform - it's also about getting the British public interested in dance themselves.
Want to learn how to perform some Cha Cha dance steps? Choreographers Katya Virshilas and Klaus Kongsdal take you through the moves, step-by-step.
Available since: Tue 16 Feb 2010
- Katya Virshilas
- Klaus Kongsdal
- Gemma Hodgson
This clip is from
Nigel Lythgoe and Arlene Phillips search for Britain's Favourite Dancer.
More clips from Series 1
- The Judges: The mash-up Duration: 01:00 Round 6 - The Final
- Week 6: Robbie's Best Bits! Duration: 01:30 Round 6 - The Final
- Wk 6: Tommy's interview Duration: 01:30 Round 6 - The Final
- Wk 6: Lizzie's interview Duration: 01:30 Round 6 - The Final
- Week 6: SYTYCD in Sixty Seconds Duration: 01:10 Round 6 - The Final