Meteorite ALH84001's journey
Scientists studying a meteorite called ALH84001, discovered in Antarctica in 1984, believe they can tell a lot about its history. This meteorite has been subjected to intense study because in the 1990s a NASA team announced they had found it contains tiny fossils. Many in the scientific community are critical of this finding.
Available since: Thu 21 Jan 2010
Watch Solar System video clips from the BBC Archive.
More clips from Aliens from Mars
More clips from Horizon
- The Invisible Fight Duration: 02:02 2013-2014, How You Really Make Decisions
- What Can Placebos Do? Duration: 01:34 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo
- Can a placebo make you cycle faster? Duration: 02:54 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo
- Placebos used without deception Duration: 02:21 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo
- How to land on Mars Duration: 01:01 2013-2014, Man on Mars: Mission to the Red Planet