Mercy lives with her strict grandmother, from whom she is harbouring a huge secret. Mercy has always been a good girl, but when her parents head back to Nigeria, she feels abandoned.
Mercy has a secret - and she can't go home. Her Granny would kill her and she'd never see the outside world again. Mercy needs a place to stay, but lying to her Granny and sneaking around is new to her. Where can she go to buy herself some time until she can decide what to do?
Available since: Wed 23 Dec 2009
This clip is from
Following four teenagers who crash into Albert Square, as their lives intertwine.
More clips from Series 1
More clips from EastEnders: E20
- E20 Series 3: Up Close and Personal - What Next? Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 15
- E20 Series 3: Up Close and Personal - Blood Duration: 00:46 Series 3, Episode 15
- E20 Series 3: Faith vs. Grace Duration: 01:51 Series 3
- E20 Series 3: Behind the Scenes Duration: 02:17 Series 3
- E20 Series 3: Donnie's Reading Duration: 01:34 Series 3, Episode 9