Arthur Chubb has invented all manner of personas since he was seven years old - in an attempt to avoid being his real self. His current and most sustained self-creation is brash wheeler-dealer Fatboy.
Fatboy is bored of his home life wants to escape. His 'Jordan' duvet cover, and posters of Jessica Alba are not part of the gangster image. Fatboy needs to up his street cred - and moving from Wanstead to Walford might turn his image around.
Available since: Wed 23 Dec 2009
This clip is from
Following four teenagers who crash into Albert Square, as their lives intertwine.
More clips from Series 1
More clips from EastEnders: E20
- E20 Series 3: Up Close and Personal - What Next? Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 15
- E20 Series 3: Up Close and Personal - Blood Duration: 00:46 Series 3, Episode 15
- E20 Series 3: Faith vs. Grace Duration: 01:51 Series 3
- E20 Series 3: Behind the Scenes Duration: 02:17 Series 3
- E20 Series 3: Donnie's Reading Duration: 01:34 Series 3, Episode 9