Jon Culshaw impersonates Ray Mears.
Culshaw and Stephenson continue running the gamut of celebrity culture with their inimitable impressions. In this episode, what's inside Simon Cowell's Warehouse, DCI Gene Hunt meets Robin Hood, and John Barrowman debuts in Bad Jobs For Celebrities. There's also Paris Hilton, The One Show, and Top Gear, plus Eamonn Holmes wreaks havoc on the Chelsea Flower Show.
Available since: Tue 8 Dec 2009
- Jon Culshaw
- Debra Stephenson
- Angie de Chastelai Smith
- Richard Webb
This clip is from
6/7 Featuring an audience with the Minogues and what's inside Simon Cowell's Warehouse.
First broadcast: 12 Dec 2009
Comedy videos to watch and share on the web, mobile and red button.
More clips from Episode 6
More clips from The Impressions Show with Culshaw and Stephenson
- Masterchef Duration: 01:00 Series 3, 20/12/2011
- Mary Portas Fills Her Pockets Duration: 01:18 Series 3, 20/12/2011
- Miscast Movies - Nick Knowles in 'The Shining' Duration: 00:39 Series 3, Episode 6
- I'm Nancy Dell'Olio, I'm here to help Duration: 01:06 Series 3, Episode 6
- Nick Robinson - Parcel Duration: 01:10 Series 3, Episode 5