Danah Boyd (Digital Revolution Rushes Sequence)
Danah Boyd is a social media researcher at Microsoft Research. She met Aleks Krotoski to discuss the changes in young people's behaviour when online, their attitudes to privacy and the importance that might be placed upon building their identities online.
Available since: Fri 27 Nov 2009
- Molly Milton
- Assistant Producer
- Susanna Posnett
- Aleks Krotoski
This clip is from
Virtual Revolution charts two decades of change since the invention of the World Wide Web
More clips from The Virtual Revolution
- The online business Duration: 04:17 The Cost of Free
- Does Anyone Control the Internet? Duration: 02:53 Enemy of the State?
- How the world wide web was invented Duration: 02:06 The Great Levelling?
- Internet Access For All Duration: 02:42 The Great Levelling?
- The Virtual Revolution - Enemy of the State? - Campaigning on the Internet Duration: 02:36 Enemy of the State?