Davina has two Chillies Tattooed on her Back Removed as they Look Like Carrots
The comedy panel show returns for a brand new series with brand new host Rob Brydon. The Gavin and Stacey star joins regular team captains David Mitchell and Lee Mack for the third series of the show all about truths and lies.
Available since: Tue 15 Sep 2009
2 months left to watch
- Rob Brydon
- David Mitchell
- Lee Mack
- Janet Street-Porter
- Omid Djalili
- Dave Gorman
- Davina McCall
- David Coyle
- Peter Holmes
Comedy videos to watch and share on the web, mobile and red button.
More clips from Would I Lie to You?
- Did Stephen Mangan name his Christmas puppy after a gravestone? Duration: 02:53 At Christmas
- Sean the fictional handyman Duration: 01:56 Series 7, The Unseen Bits
- Was Jimmy Carr regularly bottle-fed with coffee? Duration: 02:10 Series 7, Episode 8
- Did Kirsty Young name her chickens after newsreaders? Duration: 02:50 Series 7, Episode 7
- Did Sarah Millican put a camera on her cat to see if it was turning the taps on? Duration: 02:53 Series 7, Episode 6