Rosie Yeomans' popular garlic recipe for keeping slugs at bay!
- Take one whole bulb of garlic, put it into 2 pints of cool water and boil it for 10 mins.
- Cool the pot outside ( it smells too strong to leave indoors).
- When cool decant into a bottle (this will become your garlic concentrate).
- Add 1tbsp on the garlic concentrate into one galloon of water.
- Water plants with this every fortnight and when it's not raining.
This should help keep your slugs away.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
How to contact us:
On-air: 0345 30 30 961
Text: 81333 "solent"