- An unexpected passenger in the radio car Duration: 02:00 Sophie Little sits-in
- Meeting the man who met Maggie Duration: 04:52 A quest full of song
- A special treat in Skeyton Duration: 03:02 The Questmistress versus Julie Reinger and David Clayton
- Penalty shoot-out - Thordis v Pudsey Duration: 05:04 Thordis goes clue-hunting in her tiger onesie!
- A moment to remember Duration: 01:59 Questing across the middle of the county
- Another close finish Duration: 02:05 A tricky four-clue day
The Treasure Quest Calendar 2014
If you're a fan of Treasure Quest and would like to help support the BBC Children in Need Appeal, then the 2014 Treasure Quest calendar is now on sale!
You can buy a copy in person from The Forum shop in Norwich, or online via charitygoods.com. The calendar costs £9.50 (£11 with postage and packing), and at least £4.50 from the sale of each copy benefits Children in Need.
There are over 70 pictures of Kirsteen, Julie, David and the rest of the team, a wonderful artwork cover by Eastern Daily Press cartoonist Tony Hall, and we've only printed 1000, so make sure you don't miss out!
Thank you for your continued support of Treasure Quest and Children in Need.
Want to be a clue holder?
If you've got a great idea for a Treasure Quest clue location in your town or village and you'd like to place a clue there for us one Sunday morning, then why not get in touch? We can't guarantee to use your suggestion, but the Questmaster is always on the look-out for new places to put clues! You can e-mail the Questmaster at the following address:
Treasure Quest on Facebook
Treasure Quest has its own dedicated page on Facebook, where you can join in with the debate over the clues every Sunday morning and post your suggestions for what the answers are and where the radio car should be heading next. You can also share your passion with fellow fans of the show, and catch up with all the latest news about the programme. Just click on the link below to take part: