Why one of the world's newest airports still has no planes or passengers.
The first part of a smoking ban comes into force across Russia on June 1.
Michelle Jana Chan visits some of the world's most powerful astronomical observatories.
Fast Track meets the workers who ensure the station keeps running on time.
Why pickpocketing is on the increase in Europe and how to keep your possessions safe.
Fast Track looks at Jeddah's plan to become the cultural centre of Saudi Arabia.
- How Cyprus has become an island of lost dreams for some Duration: 07:41 15/06/2013 GMT
- Sleaze or art? Behind the scenes at London's Burlesque Festival Duration: 04:45 08/06/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: How to make sure your holiday bubbly keeps its fizz Duration: 04:08 08/06/2013 GMT
- When will Berlin's ghost airport open? Duration: 07:03 08/06/2013 GMT
- From Essex to Ecuador - the British woman who married a rainforest tribal leader Duration: 03:44 01/06/2013 GMT
- Former beauty queen looks to boost Quito's tourism Duration: 02:14 01/06/2013 GMT
To get in touch with Fast Track simply email us at email@example.com